With the generous support of these foundations, Heartland Sings is able to continue its mission of changing lives through the highest quality performances, educational programming, and community outreach. Together, we are making art happen!
- Patricia Mae Adsit Foundation
- Edward D. and Ione Auer Foundation
- English Bonter Mitchell Foundation
- PNC Charitable Trusts
- Ian and Mimi Rolland Foundation
- Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne
- Howard P. Arnold Foundation
- Indiana Arts Commission
- AWS Foundation
- Eric A. and Mary C. Baade Charitable Purposes Trust
Our 2017 Granting Partner of the Year is the Edward D. and Ione Auer Foundation. The Edward D. and Ione Auer Foundation has been a loyal supporter of Heartland Sings for many years. Its support of both our Octave Campaign and Educational Programming has allowed Heartland Sings to pursue new and innovative programs that are unique to our region, allowing us to further our mission and enhance the lives of students and community members throughout Allen County.
For more information, please contact Stephanie Carlson, Director of Development and Education, at email@example.com.